Montgomery County Constable, Precinct 3

My name is Dan Norris and I am a Republican candidate for Montgomery County Constable, Precinct 3. I hope to earn your trust, confidence and support during the Republican election season leading up to the 2012 November election. We are not looking for a status quo Constable’s Office but rather one with strong leadership with a level of commitment to the citizens; a level of commitment that we can all be proud.

I graduated from the Leadership Command College at Sam Houston State University in 1998, and the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia and have worked in Sheriff Tommy Gage’s administrative team since 2005. I have developed close working relationships throughout Montgomery County’s law enforcement communities, county and city governances, and judicial systems and I am prepared to lead the Pct. 3 Constable’s Office into the future.

I joined the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office in 1986 and have experience at all levels of public safety from patrol, investigations, command and administration and I know the importance of responsive and trustworthy law enforcement. I am committed to community service, professionalism, integrity, and justice and I will promote these qualities within the Constable’s Office.

I look forward to meeting you, your friends, family and neighbors to hear your concerns about our public safety efforts.

Follow the campaign on Facebook© at Dan Norris for Constable Pct 3 and on our web page at www.LtDan.net. The opportunity to meet you, your friends and neighbors is important. Contact the campaign office at danforconstable@sbcglobal.net.